Recent Topics

1 Oct 09, 2005 02:30    

i see theres a few linkblogs.php but im php clueless...

i dont see any option in the admin to add links tho..

so..help?

2 Oct 09, 2005 02:50

i think my topic is out of the question..

i wanna add links to other blogs but i accidently deleted the linkblog from the blogs in the admin backoffice..however instead of having a linkblog like a seperate blog for links..i just wanna add direct links instead..

3 Oct 09, 2005 05:04

You would have to edit your skin to have those static text (links) on your site.

Therefor it's nicer to use a linkblog and link it to the blog where you want the links to appear.

There is no better support for "Pages" or "Blocks" yet..

4 Oct 09, 2005 06:15

well i deleted the linkblog from the blogs. so how do i get it back?

5 Oct 09, 2005 06:51

Any blog number can be a linkblog. In fact you could use blog 5 to be the linkblog for blogs 1 and 2 and 3, then make blog 6 be the linkblog for blog 4 and 5. On your blogs tab you pick a blog, then you select which blog will be the linkblog for it.

6 Oct 09, 2005 06:58

in my sidebar theres a linkblog section. when i create a new blog(link blog) it doesnt go to the linkblog section but instead it goes to the categories section. when i created the linkblog, it was blog5.

7 Oct 09, 2005 07:21

Bet you're using blog #1 as your blog. That blog aggregates all posts from all other blogs, and also shows all other blogs in the categories list in the sidebar. Have you gone to your blogs tab and selected your blog then selected the new blog as the linkblog? After that, posts in the linkblog will show up in the linkblog section of your blog.

8 Oct 09, 2005 14:07

well blog1 is my default blog and im only using one.i tried making a linkblog from the blogs tab and it shows up in the categories section. so if i make posts in the linkblog it will show in the linkblog sidebar section?

Form is loading...