Recent Topics

1 May 09, 2006 09:26    

Hello!
I want to install b2evolution blog on an addon domain. This is a service of my isp to have more than one URL. But: the addon domains are hosted on www.maindomain.com/addondomain. When I install the blog, i can reach it on www.addondomain.com, but the links on the blog are still www.maindomain.com/addondomain/index.php?blog2
I don't want that, because so the maindomain is recoginzed. I have other phps installed, that automaticly chance also the links. Would it be possible to do this with the blog?
Many thanks!
Regards
Sopur

2 May 09, 2006 10:22

Check $baseurl in <addon domain>/conf/_config.php, it's probably set to <domain>/<addon domain> instead of <addon domain>

¥

3 May 09, 2006 10:58

¥åßßå wrote:

Check $baseurl in <addon domain>/conf/_config.php, it's probably set to <domain>/<addon domain> instead of <addon domain>

¥

Wuf! You are great! Many thanks, that works!
Regards
Sopur :D

5 May 09, 2006 18:22

Are you using Midphase Hosting?

Sopur wrote:

Hello!
I want to install b2evolution blog on an addon domain. This is a service of my isp to have more than one URL. But: the addon domains are hosted on www.maindomain.com/addondomain. When I install the blog, i can reach it on www.addondomain.com, but the links on the blog are still www.maindomain.com/addondomain/index.php?blog2
I don't want that, because so the maindomain is recoginzed. I have other phps installed, that automaticly chance also the links. Would it be possible to do this with the blog?
Many thanks!
Regards
Sopur

Form is loading...