Recent Topics

1 Sep 02, 2006 16:35    

How Do I sort Link Categories into the order that I want. It seems right now they are created in the order that I create them and not alphabetically.

Is there a way to sort the link categories into the order that I want displayed on the sidebar?

Let me clarify. On the link blogs page they are in order, but on the bottom part of that sidebar and any other page they being displayed not in order.

I am running verion 1.8.1

My blog is at http://www.bikerlawblog.com

2 Sep 03, 2006 00:02

just edit thier dates. @ least that is what I would do. Not sure if there is neother way about it.

but if ur talking LinkBlog
I belive it sorts it by alpha

3 Sep 03, 2006 00:16

On the link blog page it sorts ok, but below sorted links on link blog page, on the side panel, and all other pages on the side panel it seems to sort in some other way. The catagories do not show alphabetical nor do the links in the catagories. I will mess with it to see what I can do.

However, there must be a better way. I would assume that the links would be sorted in alphabetical order or an order that you select on all pages. I am going to make a feauture request or suggestion that a plugin be written to sort links or manually move them up or down.

Form is loading...