Recent Topics

1 Oct 16, 2006 21:20    

Hi Everyone, I have just this moment joined the forum after downloading b2evolution yesterday so first of all i would like to say hi to everyone.

Everything went smoothly with the installation which was great as normally things don't ever go as planned when i am involved. I was even more surprised after my setting of permissions on the relevant folders went smoothly as well. To cut a long story short everything went fine.

My problem that i have encountered relates to new users signing up for a blog, i have searched all areas of the documentation, the forums and even google but i can not find any reference.

When a new user wants to sign up for a blog where is the form that they would use to submit the details and is a validation email sent automatically.

Like i said i have searched everywhere in the settings and even pointed my browser to all the other PHP pages in the /blog directory but no joy.

I can only assume that the sign up form for new users would have to built by myself which is fine as i am learning PHP at the moment and could do with the practice, lol but i still can not find any option regarding the validation email.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Just in-case this turns out to be blatantly obvious i would like to offer my apologies now, lol

Thanks again.

Darryldoo!

2 Oct 16, 2006 22:20

What did i say about it being obvious, my apologies again. Im not even going to attempt to make any excuse, sorry to anyone who spent time on this.

Sorted!

Form is loading...