Recent Topics

1 Jan 23, 2007 06:55    

After I upgraded from 1.9.1 beta to 1.9.2 and got all my customizations working, and made sure that the URL is working, I renamed my directory in the server from blogs192 to blog and everything works just fine except when I try to go to Admin I get the following error:

The requested URL /blogs192/admin.php was not found on this server.

I looked everywhere to change /blogs192/ to /blog/ but I could not find it.

Does anyone know where this might be?

2 Jan 23, 2007 08:22

Just taking a guess, but did you change your conf/_basic_config.php file to reflect the new path?

3 Jan 23, 2007 11:19

Yes, that is the first thing I did. By the way non of my blogs links work either. They give the same error.

4 Jan 23, 2007 12:57

Let's hope someone smarter comes along because - to the best of my knowledge - it shouldn't make URLs out of old settings for $baseurl. I mean it's not stored in the database. ... or is it? Can you take a peek at your evo_settings table and see if "blog192" is in there anywhere? It never used to be, but I still run 1.8.6 so I might be unaware of a new thing. Actually maybe some other tables would be good to search, but I don't know which ones. Isn't there a table called evo_blogurl?

Oh hey that could be it! A blog-specific setting that still knows about "blog192", which you wouldn't be able to change until you can get to your back office, which you can't do until you change it. It's worth looking at the tables I think.

5 Jan 23, 2007 17:09

Sorry EdB, I found the mistake and it was stupid. As you suggested it was in

conf/_basic_config.php

When I changed /blogs192/ I changed it to /blogs/ instead of /blog/

I forgot the "s".

Form is loading...