Recent Topics

1 Feb 15, 2007 21:58    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

i have b2evolution 1.9.2 installed.
with kubrick2evo and TicTac skins, after each post i get

Notice: Undefined property: allowpingbacks in /web/htdocs/www.de-side.com/home/blogs/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobject.class.php on line 461

and with every skin i get

Notice: Undefined variable: sponsored_links in /web/htdocs/www.de-side.com/home/blogs/skins/TicTac/_main.php on line 291

i can i solve this problem?
i made some search in this forum and found nothing for me.
sorry for my english, and thank you for your replies :)

2 Feb 15, 2007 22:35

A fair amount of editing will be required. Sorry, that's the way it is.

In your skin's _main.php file if you have this line near the top you can safely delete it:

<link rel="pingback" href="<?php $Blog->disp( 'pingback_url', 'raw' ) ?>" />

Now for the fixes to the errors you're having. Find something that looks like this:

$disp_comments = 1; // Display comments if requested
$disp_comment_form = 1; // Display comments form if requested

if ( $Blog->get('allowpingbacks') == 1 ) {
	$disp_pingbacks = 1; // Display pingbacks if requested
	} else {
	$disp_pingbacks = 0; // or don't
	}

if ( $Blog->get('allowtrackbacks') == 1 ) {
	$disp_trackbacks = 1; // Display trackbacks if requested
	$disp_trackback_url = 1; // Display trackback URL if requested
	} else {
	$disp_trackbacks = 0; // or don't
	$disp_trackback_url = 0; // or don't

Replace it with this:

$disp_comments = 1;      // Display the comments if requested
$disp_comment_form = 1;  // Display the comments form if comments requested
$disp_trackbacks = 1;    // Display the trackbacks if requested
$disp_trackback_url = 1; // Display the trackbal URL if trackbacks requested
$disp_pingbacks = 1;     // Display the pingbacks if requested * pingbacks are going away!

The "sponsored_link" error is different. I'm surprised you're seeing it in EVERY skin because kubrick2evo has a method to ensure it doesn't happen. Plus you can get a TicTac that works well in 192 from http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=10589 Anyway what you'll need to do is find and delete the following line from your skin's _main.php file:

display_list( $sponsored_links, ' '.T_('Credits').': ', ' ', '::', ' ', ' ' );

I can tell you also that your kubrick2evo probably will fail to display comments properly. A similar "Undefined property" notice as what you showed in your post. Open your skin's _feedback.php file and look for this line:

if( empty($pb) || !$Blog->get( 'allowpingbacks' ) ) { // Pingback not requested or not allowed

and replace it with this:

if( empty($pb) ) { // Pingback not requested or not allowed

3 Feb 15, 2007 22:57

thank you, tomorrow i wil try :)

4 Feb 16, 2007 01:08

In addition to EdB's reply I can add the following regarding your second error:

Notice: Undefined variable: sponsored_links in /web/htdocs/www.de-side.com/home/blogs/skins/TicTac/_main.php on line 291

As EdB explained, this error is caused by this line in the _main.php file of your skin(s):

display_list( $sponsored_links, ' '.T_('Credits').': ', ' ', '::', ' ', ' ' ); 

This refers to line 559 in ../conf/_advanced.php:

$credit_links = array(
	array( 'http://b2evolution.net/', 'blog tool' ),
	array( 'http://evocore.net/', 'framework' ),
	array( 'http://b2evolution.net/about/recommended-hosting-lamp-best-choices.php', 'hosting' ),
);

This means that the programmer hussled the variables. You could either change $sponsored_links to $credit_links in the _main.php files of every blog or simply change $credit_links to $sponsored_links in the file ../conf/_advanced.php.

5 Feb 17, 2007 16:40

with kubrick skin.
So I did the editing on the _main.php & _feedback.php

It worked.

But, at the very bottom of my blog,
this line goes:

Notice: Undefined variable: sponsored_links in /home/kedaikeb/public_html/blog/skins/kubrick2evo/_main.php on line 333

Anything else I should do?

Thanks before!

6 Feb 17, 2007 16:54

Afwas wrote:

This means that the programmer hussled the variables. You could either change $sponsored_links to $credit_links in the _main.php files of every blog or simply change $credit_links to $sponsored_links in the file ../conf/_advanced.php.

ladylazarus: try doing what Afwas suggested, only stick with the best part of the advice:

change $sponsored_links to $credit_links

Make that change to skins/yourskin/_main.php - there is no such thing as files for blogs. Except a stub file if you happen to use it. If you make the change to the file in the conf folder you'll have the same troubles later on when you upgrade again. Best bet is to upgrade the skin to match your version.

BTW we're working on getting a plethora of skins that'll be groovy hip cat cool with good old 192. It takes time, but it's happening.

7 Feb 17, 2007 17:40

ok, now it works.
thank you! :)

Form is loading...