Recent Topics

1 Feb 18, 2007 21:48    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

Thinking of setting up a journal type blog to cover my experiences in starting a new career in the trucking industry. But I would like it to display to the visitors from my first post to my last post. Can this be done, or should I be looking at something like phpBB or other different style than a blog. This seems like a great program, but I need something that won't post the latest post to be seen first, but to have the latest post to be seen last.
Thanks.

2 Feb 18, 2007 22:13

So I found this in the index.php file. If I set this to on will this accomplish what I'm trying to do?

# $order = 'ASC'; // This for example would display the blog in chronological order...

3 Feb 18, 2007 22:38

Change it to :-

$order = 'ASC'; // This for example would display the blog in chronological order...

¥

4 Feb 19, 2007 01:15

OK great, thanks for the reply, however I guess I need to ask one more question here. Since this is in the index.php ths will affect all the blogs, correct? Is there a setting in another file that just effects blog A but does not effect Blog B. Or would the best way to do it is set up the chronological 1st to last in it's own directory and the normal blogs in their own directory. Do I need to set up two different sites or can I filter one one way and another another way within the same setup.

Thanks again!!!!

5 Feb 20, 2007 10:10

What you can do is create a stub file (take a look at a_stub.php) for blog A which would allow you to change the order for just that blog.

¥

6 Feb 20, 2007 14:31

Beautiful, this is a great application, thanks for the help!!!!

Form is loading...