Recent Topics

1 Feb 26, 2008 09:39    

i ve been abroad for a long time.. its nice to be back and see many upgrades available.. thank you for everything.. especially Afwas and all other people contibuting to b2evo and helping other ppl on forum ;)

2 Feb 26, 2008 14:58

Hi tilqicom,

Welcome back

3 May 01, 2008 05:38

Hi there, I'm just a new member of this forum. Gotta find new friends. So your from abroad? ..Wanna ask how's life going back in this forum. Am I getting feeling close?. Just wanna have a lot of friends=)
New York Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelsky, located in Brooklyn, assists clients from the New York metro area and across the United States in all immigration and naturalization matters *link removed due to an alarm going off*

4 May 01, 2008 06:06

boopinkbutterfly wrote:

Hi there, I'm just a new member of this forum. Gotta find new friends. So your from abroad? ..Wanna ask how's life going back in this forum. Am I getting feeling close?. Just wanna have a lot of friends=)
New York Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelsky, located in Brooklyn, assists clients from the New York metro area and across the United States in all immigration and naturalization matters THIS IS SPAM?

Why does this set off my personal (and highly accurate) spam detector?

5 May 01, 2008 06:10

Yes, my thoughts as well.
The active link can be retrieved by the poster on request.

Form is loading...