Recent Topics

1 Apr 09, 2008 22:44    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

2.0.4-rc2

Whenever a new post is created, the confirmation page that is brought up is in the admin half of the website and the user needs to click "blog" in the upper right to get back to the nicely formatted blog rather than the admin formatted version.

Why does this happen?

Jason

2 Apr 09, 2008 23:16

jgeiger wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

2.0.4-rc2

Whenever a new post is created, the confirmation page that is brought up is in the admin half of the website and the user needs to click "blog" in the upper right to get back to the nicely formatted blog rather than the admin formatted version.

Why does this happen?

Jason

this is how it works for now.. i ve already inquired for an integrated posting page but [url=http://innervisions.org.uk]¥åßßå[/url] sez, it is not as easy at it seems, and not likely to be complete at a near future -sadly-, so take your time getting used to it , or try to match your backoffice to your nicely formatted blog with colors and everything ;)

3 Apr 09, 2008 23:21

Well, usually when you write a post your already in the Admin section.
If you want to look at how the post appears in full blog format before hitting Save, simply hit Preview.

4 Apr 09, 2008 23:38

hmmm... sounds like it could be a nice hack option: go to public side after posting. Then again you get some info back to ya when you post and *I think* you need to be in the admin side to receive that info. Like if the post pinged successfully is what I'm thinking of. Anyway it does sound like a nice thing to try to hack in.

But I always preview ... er ... always try to remember to preview before I post. If I'm really "on my game" I even double check that I'm in the right blog and have all the stuff on the right side of the posting screen set correctly ;)

5 Apr 10, 2008 01:58

jgeiger wrote:

What do you mean with confirmation page? There really is no such thing in version 2.4 .

Also, where are you writing your post? Are you not writing it in the admin in the first place?

6 Apr 10, 2008 15:32

I guess I am already in the admin side already, hadn't really thought it through. Thanks for the clarification every, and sorry for the trouble!

Jason

Form is loading...