Recent Topics

1 Apr 30, 2008 23:39    

My URLs for single posts look like this: index.php/2008/04/30/google-analytics-code-plugin?blog=8 This is according to the URL settings. However, if I remove ?blog=8 I get an error on the page:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/hemmi3/public_html/blog/inc/_core/model/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php on line 283

I can remember having changed the URL before, I cannot remember seeing an error. It would be better to genreate a "no posts to display..." warning.

Funnily another user did some other dreadful things with his blog and got the same error: [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=15371] What tables needed for proper Item (posting) INSERT
[/url].

Unless stated otherwise by someone who understands what is going on, I hold this to be a bug.

2 Sep 04, 2008 14:59

I get this error to. I made some posts "Protected" and now I get this error when I'm accessing the protected posts not beeing logged in.

4 Jan 27, 2009 01:54

Hello.

I encountered this exact same error yesterday after seeing that a couple of test posts I added to one blog were no longer showing up. I did a search and the missing post showed up. The error came when I clicked the link of that post in the search results. I also noticed that those missing posts weren't displaying in AdminUI.

Although I had also added new posts on another new blog, they were still showing up just fine. Both of those blogs included cross-posting from the demo blogs but only one of the two also utilized the 'Aggregate Blogs' feature.

Today, I recalled that I selected a couple of posts from a demo blog as previously mentioned above, and then decided later to test 'Aggregate Blogs' when included the blog from which those previous demo posts originated. That I believe was when 'all [h] broke loose.'

So the moral of the story is -- if you're going to 'Aggregate Blogs', make sure you hadn't previously used a post from those blogs via the cross-posting feature. The two are incompatible together. Remove the cross-post category first then aggregate.

Cheers!

Form is loading...