Recent Topics

1 May 03, 2008 11:10    

I just registered on a 242 installation via IE. Back on Firefox (as admin) I gave the Basic Users group a visible link to the back office. On IE (as the new guy with no actual blogging permission) I went to the dashboard and got a notice about undefined text. The notice repeats on all the pages "me using IE" is allowed to see with my tiny little permissions.

Notice: Undefined index: text in /path_duh/skins_adm/_adminUI_general.class.php on line 762

That line is part of function get_html_menu_entries and goes like this:

if( isset($loop_details['name']) )
{
	$anchor .= ' name="'.$loop_details['name'].'"';
}

$anchor .= '>'.format_to_output( $loop_details['text'], 'htmlbody' )."</a>"; // this is line 762

if( $loop_key == $selected )

I then used Firefox (as The Admin) to give the Basic Users group "Member" status in the only blog that exists, but the notice persists for "me as noob using IE". Dunno if this is IE-only as I tend to not log out because when I do I have to tell it I forgot my password - doh!

2 May 03, 2008 16:22

I just registered on your site and got the same "IE only" error with FF ;)

3 May 03, 2008 16:31

IIRC this is summat to do with a plugin that's a tool and the user not having access to tools ..... ish

¥

4 May 03, 2008 23:01

Okay cool. I'll mark this as "known minor issue" and leave it in this forum for anyone else who thinks they found this bug.

Yeah there is a plugin in there that makes a subtab on the tools tab. For the benefit of the next person that comes along, I know of 3 plugins that make a Tools->subtab: BOPIT, Acro-Link, and Widget Manager.

Form is loading...