Recent Topics

1 Feb 21, 2011 01:57    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi,

This is a bit of an unusual request/question. I have been so impressed with b2evolution I wouldn't be surprised if you could do this or already have:

Do you see the way this b2 blog is split down the middle?:

http://skins.b2evo.net/2/index.php?tempskin=evocamp

With the left column for the posts and the right for the side bar links and stuff?

I need a blog template with another column for posts on the right and the side bar stuff at the top or bottom of the template.

Instead of each post automatically going under the next, they would either go to the side first or you could choose which column you wanted to add a post to...

So there would be two parallel columns of posts side by side that wouldn't break the script in smaller monitors.

Is this possible? I'm trying to create a "busy news blog" feel where it's half blog, half news site.

If not, I still thank you for designing an awesome blogging script.

:D

3 Feb 28, 2011 23:26

naah, that skin is a drag and drop anywhere (and oh, it sucks), i think he is looking for more of a iGoogle stuff.

In your case i would suggest you divide your blog into two columns via css.Remove the post loop.Widgetize the columns (add containers).And add the post/page widgets as you wish, there are a lot of widgets for displaying content(title only, full content, teaser+more [from several categories, from several blogs {if aggregated}] etc.).

The rest (drag/order stuff) depends on your jquery skills.but that would be a fairly easy task if you have basic knowledge of jquery.

4 Mar 03, 2011 10:25

Olá! Eu tenho algumas dúvidas. Eu tenho um blog criado no b2evolution, e fiz o download de um skin para o meu blog. No entanto, não o consigo inserir. Alguém me consegue ajudar?
Eu gostava também de adicionar no meu blog uma ligação ao Facebook do nosso grupo e gostava de incluir vídeos do Youtube. Sei que é possível, mas não sei como.

Obrigada pelo esclarecimento!

Form is loading...