Recent Topics

1 Sep 07, 2004 18:57    

We use b2evo for a long time and now have enought experience to share:) Maybe it possible to add "International support" in Russian. We can moderate forum and answer questions and etc. We have made a Russian localization for our own use and we can share with anyone who need it..

2 Sep 08, 2004 01:06

Excellent! :D

please mail me the .PO file as well as the locale settings for russian and I'll include it.

Regarding a forum in Russian, please provide me with a name and and tagline. Look at the forums for the other languages to see what I mean: they are labelled with text in foreign languages. (I'll try copy/paste if you manage to post Russian characters here ;) )

Thanks!

3 Dec 21, 2005 00:55

have you recieve localization files from punk?

4 Dec 21, 2005 01:00

sorry, I don't seen messages dates, looks like you not recieved that files :)
I translated some times ago whole latest b2evolution from 0.9 branch in russian, but I think some sentences requires checks... is there somebody who want to help me with clearest translation of b2evo into russian?

5 Jul 13, 2006 13:32

fplanque wrote:

Excellent! :D

please mail me the .PO file as well as the locale settings for russian and I'll include it.

Regarding a forum in Russian, please provide me with a name and and tagline. Look at the forums for the other languages to see what I mean: they are labelled with text in foreign languages. (I'll try copy/paste if you manage to post Russian characters here ;) )

Thanks!

I translate in to the Russian, result: http://pinchuk.biz/blogs/index.php?blog=4&p=26&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#more26

Form is loading...