Recent Topics

1 Jun 17, 2005 12:45    

I've yet to put all the skins back on there, and the wordpress skins will be up over the next week or so, but there's more than enough skins to keep you lot going.

I'd also like people to post their top five skins so I can put them in the featured skins section.

Happy skinning!

http://skins.b2evolution.net

3 Sep 24, 2005 23:13

I have been checking for the past week or so, and have noticed that the skins are down. I noticed that earlier, someone posted an offer to provide a mirror site. I would very much value having a backup.

4 Sep 26, 2005 11:08

My host seems to have disappeared from the face of the planet. And of course stupid me didn't make a backup of the databases for the skins site, or my own. Typical! When he reappears I'll be getting a dump and then moving to a new host. Any recommendations for a host that provides reseller access?

6 Sep 29, 2005 04:23

I keep getting "Document contains no data!" errors when I try to access the page.
If has the Uneven Skin could you please E-mail it to me. Thanks!

7 Sep 29, 2005 14:27

8 Dec 23, 2005 16:47

Is the engine behind the skin repo being upgraded to the v1.6 branch? The errors look the same as my site when I upgraded to 1.6a before I rewrote my skins.

/foldernames/skins.b2evolution.net/b2evocore/_blog_main.php

10 Sep 07, 2006 23:47

personman wrote:

http://skins.b2evolution.net/submit.php

I tried submitting a new skin using the email address listed on the skins page, but the mail was returned

<skins@b2evo.net>: host ovh.fplanque.net[213.251.173.212] said: 550 unknown user (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Should I just post it in these forums?

11 Sep 08, 2006 03:54

I'm looking into getting that email fixed, but yes, post your skin in the forum and we'll take a look at it. Remember to include a skininfo.html file and make sure it's valid xhtml before subitting it.

12 Sep 12, 2006 12:43

personman wrote:

I'm looking into getting that email fixed, but yes, post your skin in the forum and we'll take a look at it. Remember to include a skininfo.html file and make sure it's valid xhtml before subitting it.

I just ported a template over to evoskins and getting ready to upload. I keep seeing that I need a skininfo.html -- but what does that mean? The description on the submit a skin page was ubiquitous. Is there an existing template that can be downloaded? Or can i just put junky unvalidated broken HTML in it because it will be read by humans anyway?

Could really use some help clearing this up. thanks! :D

13 Sep 12, 2006 16:35

Download another skin from the repository and look at its skininfo.html. You don't have to use any particular format, but get the same basic info.

Form is loading...