Recent Topics

1 Jul 14, 2005 06:55    

This is my first time installing b2evolution. I installed it through my site's cpanel, through fantastico. And I installed it directly into my public_html folder, not into a subdirectory. I immediately changed the index.php file it created to index2.php so that my visitors wouldn't see my blog progress until it was complete, ya know. Anyway, I went into the admin panel, created categories, blogged, deleted all the blogs except one and set that one as my default, and I believe that's all I did. So I went to my index2.php and instead of the b2evolution default/example/whatever page that was there, there should have been my blog, correct? Well, I get this:

Warning: main(/home/brittne/public_html/skins//_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/brittne/public_html/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266

Warning: main(/home/brittne/public_html/skins//_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/brittne/public_html/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/brittne/public_html/skins//_main.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/brittne/public_html/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266

I noticed there are two backslashes in the url. I don't know how to fix that, I assume that is the problem?

What I am wanting is just to include my blog on my page I've already created through a php include. And then I would like to know the code to call for the archives links and what not. PLEASE HELP![/code]

2 Jul 14, 2005 21:52

There should be the name of a skin in between the two backslashes. Did you delete one of the folders in the /skins/ directory? Go into the backoffice, click the blogs tab, select your blog and select a default skin. Make sure a folder exists in the skins directory to match it. Then try to view your blog again.

Form is loading...