Recent Topics

1 Jan 05, 2006 07:23    

i don't have enough experience w/ b2ev skins to assume that the answer to my inquiry will be relevant to all skins- but i wonder-- maybe there is..

i simply want to know where i need to look for the code i need to modify if i've uploaded a new image? in the past, i've simply assigned my new file the same name, and saved as the same graphic format-- PNG, JPG, or GIF-- but in this case, the existing format is a JPG and i've made an animated GIF

suggestions? using [url=http://www.tsware.net]WebCoder's Extended Search and Replace[/url] productivity boosting feature, i searched all files in the blog skin folder for the file name and the search found only one result-- so i modifed that bit, and uploaded the new file, and image, etc-- but the skin is still displaying the "old" image.

any idea what i'm doing wrong/ what i should do to get this to work?

thanks!

2 Jan 06, 2006 04:33

More details would help. Like what file are you looking for, what skin are you using and what version of b2evolution are you working with?

3 Jan 13, 2006 18:57

old news-- i think it was a CSS thing... [ url(../sourcename-needed-changing.gif) ]

however, conisdering my O.C.D., by the time i discovered my oversight, i had already completely re-worked the blog including the use of a different theme.

thanks for trying to help, regardless!!
(hmm... i see why i didn't get the notification-- i've been using an alternate e-mail for notifications!...oops)

Form is loading...