Recent Topics

1 Jan 05, 2006 01:20    

Hi guys, first post here.
If you take a look at the html code of a blog page [displayed in a browser] you will see that the content of your post is included in a <p> tag.
Ok, Now i would like to edit that tag and replace it with another [such as <span> for example].
Where do i have to search to find that string of php code which is referring to that *holy* <p>?
thank you to all.

2 Jan 05, 2006 19:09

is it impossible to do? :'(

3 Jan 05, 2006 19:44

A link where we can see the problem helps. Off the top of my head though I'll say you can probably include a span in your posts.

4 Jan 08, 2006 21:46

hateseim, the <p> probably gets auto-generated by the Auto-P renderer (which is checked by default in the Renderer list when you create/edit an item).

Of course, you can insert your own <span> tags.

And if you want to replace all auto-generated <p>'s with some <span>'s it appears that you either want to tweak the auto-P plugin or create another plugin (with a higher priority, so it gets applied later than Auto-P) that replaces <p> with your <span>.

But as EdB says: it helps to see a page and it helps even more if you say something more about your intention..

5 Jan 08, 2006 22:38

blueyed wrote:

it appears that you either want to tweak the auto-P plugin or create another plugin (with a higher priority, so it gets applied later than Auto-P) that replaces <p> with your <span>...

i was just wondering it there was a plugin which makes that... i`m totally unable to write php code...
thank you

Form is loading...