Recent Topics

1 Sep 20, 2006 18:46    

Whenever I post this line from a survey

71. Can you curl your tongue? I can do a lot of tricks

I get a 403 error? I do not see anything in that line that would cause a problem???

2 Sep 21, 2006 19:39

Enable $debug in /conf/_advanced.php and look at the Debuglog at the bottom of the page.

Is it a "403 - Spam" error from b2evo?

Probably this is mod_security, which chokes on the "curl", which is a library/program often used to hack sites. If so, this has nothing to do with b2evo, but with your Apache setup.

3 Sep 27, 2006 02:02

I am getting "setcookie cookieb2evouser failed!" at the top...

4 Sep 27, 2006 02:13

Do you have a link to your blog?
Does any output occur before the "setcookie .. failed"?

5 Sep 27, 2006 14:18

No output occurs before that... it is the first thing that appears on the screen AFTER I hit the login button for the admin section.

http://jhsands.com/blog2/

6 Sep 27, 2006 18:58

I don't get the error now, but you have disabled debugging again.
Check your $baseurl and $cookie_* settings.

At least, when I manually add ?skin=custom to the URL, it sends me a cookie (and this should use the same settings). So, already fixed?

btw: next time please start a new topic for a new problem please.

7 Oct 02, 2006 09:04

I responded with the error it gave me when I enabled debug mode. I have checked the settings and everything appears to be set correctly.

8 Oct 02, 2006 21:25

Ok. Go into /blogs/b2evocore/_functions_users.php around line 80, where it should say:

if( !setcookie( $cookie_user, $log, $cookie_expires, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain ) )
                        printf( T_('setcookie %s failed!'). '<br>', $cookie_user );
                if( !setcookie( $cookie_pass, $user_pass_md5, $cookie_expires, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain) )

Change it to:

echo '<pre>'; var_dump($cookie_domain, $cookie_path); echo '</pre>';
                if( !setcookie( $cookie_user, $log, $cookie_expires, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain ) )
                if( !setcookie( $cookie_pass, $user_pass_md5, $cookie_expires, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain) )
                        printf( T_('setcookie %s failed!'). '<br>', $cookie_pass );

(add the first line and fix the last line).

Now, what does it say, if you try to login?

Any chance that you have strange characters in your login/user name?

Because the last line in the original file is misleading, we cannot be sure yet, if setting the password or username cookie fails. So please try it.

Form is loading...