Recent Topics

1 Nov 24, 2006 07:53    

Dear Forum,
I've installed b2evolution via Fantastico on a shared host. I would now like to install the autoblog plugin developed by fralenuvol (explained on this forum).

Problem: when I go to my Admin - Settings - Plugins area, I CANNOT find any Action, Install, etc. tab. All I find is Rendering Plugins, and Toolbar Plugins and these two tables are not active inany way.

Question: how do I install the plugin if it doesn't show up in the Plugins tab? What can I do?

I would be extremely grateful for ANY feedback.

Thank you in advance.

cperinot

2 Nov 24, 2006 09:33

You are probably running a 0.9 version of b2evo, which has a very old plugin architecture. Get v1.8.

3 Nov 24, 2006 13:38

Thanks a lot Balupton. Have just upgraded my b2.

And I've followed the instructions by fralenuvol on how to install the autoblog plugin. Have done the various steps.

But, when I log in via the user instead of his blog appearing I get the following messages:

Warning: main(/home/peritnet/public_html/b2/plugins/autoblog_plugin/_autoblog_config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/peritnet/public_html/b2/u/cp3/index.php on line 3

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/peritnet/public_html/b2/plugins/autoblog_plugin/_autoblog_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/peritnet/public_html/b2/u/cp3/index.php on line 3

Let me just give you the order in which I did things:
1)I put the autoblog file into my b2 plugins folder.
2)I couldn't install the plugin because my b2 version was old
3)I upgraded my b2
4)I installed the plugin from the app settings area
5) I created a test user
6)I logged in with the test user and got the above messages.

What's gone wrong?
Would really appreciate any feedback on this.

thanks
cperinot

4 Nov 24, 2006 14:12

You would have to post that over in the autoblog plugin's topic, as that's what the problem is with (you know that, because if you look at where the error is happening, it's a autoblog_plugin file).

Form is loading...