Recent Topics

1 Aug 14, 2009 21:55    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi there,

as nobody could answer [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=19302&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=]my question in the german board[/url] I'll try again here. ;-)

Since bing.com is online, in admin-panel => stats I do see bing.com not as a search engine but listed as referred site.

I already tried to change _stats.php but couldn't get it working: How can I make bing.com appear as a search engine and not as a normal website.

Any help is apprecitiated.
Thx.

Cheers,
Joshua

2 Aug 15, 2009 02:55

You should only need to add the appropriate line to the $search_engines array in /conf/_stats.php where "the appropriate line" looks something like this:

'bing.com/search',

Save and upload and you should be good to go. Also all the existing hits will need to manually be converted to search type hits by using the magnifying glass icon.

3 Aug 15, 2009 09:18

EdB wrote:

You should only need to add the appropriate line to the $search_engines array in /conf/_stats.php where "the appropriate line" looks something like this:

'bing.com/search',

[...]

Done and uploaded, thanks. We'll see what happens. ;-)

Cheers,
Joshua

4 Aug 15, 2009 15:14

You should use www.bing.com/ or bing.com/ in order to match
bing.com/images/search
bing.com/videos/search
bing.com/news/search
etc.

5 Aug 15, 2009 20:56

Setting to bing.com/search already worked; will now change to bing.com/, looks even better. Thx.

Cheers,
Joshua

Form is loading...