Recent Topics

1 Nov 16, 2011 11:02    

Hi

Can't see the blog when logged in (white page) while I still can see the admin section :(

In order to access the blog correctly I do have to log off from admin panel and then login again if I have to edit anything.

Tha'ts pretty cumbersome and all my blog fellows are complaining.

Any input would be very much appreciated.

I must add that I did update from 3.3 to 4.1.2 and I change my server too. That's a lot of changes in a small period. Could explain the problem but I have really no idea where to look at.

Thanks for you help

PS cookies were cleared, session in the base too, cache too.

3 Nov 16, 2011 16:37

Thanks for the tip Iturner but my server is supporting PHP 5.3

The weirdest of this problem is that administration works fine, blogs work fine too, but can't see blogs when logged in!

4 Nov 16, 2011 17:01

Check error logs. You can also enable error reporting in /conf/_advanced.php

Uncomment both ini_set() calls in the top of the file. One for memory increase, and another for error reporting.

5 Nov 17, 2011 16:20

Thanks sam but I don't have the mentionned ini_set() call in the top of the _advanced.php file :(

on the error logs front we have interesting stuff following my IP and more precisely

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: classname in /inc/_core/_class5.funcs.php on line 87

and also some

[warn] Cannot get media type from 'x-mapp-php5'

6 Nov 17, 2011 17:06

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: classname in /inc/_core/_class5.funcs.php on line 87

You are using an outdated/unsupported plugin. Try to disable all third-party plugins.

Do you have Wordpress installed? If so, you should check with their support.

7 Nov 17, 2011 17:41

Plugins that the ones I have

Auto Links
Auto P
BB code
Ping de b2evolution.net
Plugin Ping-O-Matic
Plugin Twitter
Quick Tags
Smilies
Texturize
TinyMCE
Video Plug
Widget Archives
Widget Calendrier
Widget Who's on line?
Wiki Links

Found another weird message in error_log
PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for load_class(), called in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/skins/_toolbar.inc.php on line 45 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/inc/_core/_class5.funcs.php on line 84, referer: http://www.domain.com/htsrv/login.php?redirect_to=%2Findex.php%3Fblog%3D11

Do you have Wordpress installed? If so, you should check with their support.[/quote]

No I don't. Only BE2EVO in that directory

8 Nov 17, 2011 17:51

Have you copied/saved any files from v3 to the new system?

9 Nov 17, 2011 17:55

sam2kb wrote:

Have you copied/saved any files from v3 to the new system?

directories conf, media and skins only

10 Nov 17, 2011 17:58

That's the problem. You should only copy third-party skins, not the whole directory, and only one file from /conf directory:

/media/
/conf/_basic_config.php
/skins/third-party-skin/

Just save your custom skins and upload all b2evo 4.1.2 files over again.

11 Nov 17, 2011 19:57

Yeaaaahhhh Sam you're da best! Works like a charm now!

Form is loading...