Recent Topics

1 May 12, 2007 05:43    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I have just worked this out, but it has been happening for a long time. I live in a country (NZ) where we put dates like this 16/03/07 rather than 03/16/07. B2Evo is sorting the comments into date order as if they were the other way around, making a general hash of the comments. Hey I don't get enough comments to notice ;-) and there was only one previous case.
Is there a fix for this? It would be easier if comments were simply numbered consecutively rather than sorted on date.

While I am on the subject of comments, is there a way to make it so that my own comments (replys) are posted without moderation, but I want to moderate all other comments? It seems a bit silly as it is.

3 May 12, 2007 07:17

John wrote:

"This is the plug-in that the world's been waiting for with bated breath ... well, two or three people here at AstonishMe, for sure!"

Thanks John. It goes on to say ..."Well, by golly, it's YOUR blog (and we make it so)". The page is worth a visit for a laugh even if you don't want the plugin.

They go on to say that it also prevents putting links in comments.

Now that is strange because My earlier comments have links in them and when I tried to put one in today it wouldn't let me. But I do not have this plugin installed. D'oh! What is going on here? Something else must also have stopped the links.

4 May 12, 2007 10:06

Just a note to say that the wrong date order problem remains. This appears to be a bug for anyone not using American date order.

6 May 12, 2007 12:15

Yes, that seems to be the one, thanks.

I am a bit worried about this entering of your own free will.

Also, after seeing "blonde bimbo" assumed that you are female even though not a bimbo. But people keep referring to you as he. Please enlighten me.

7 May 12, 2007 15:05

Worry not, you have the right to refuse to enter ;)

Believe me when I say I am a blonde bimbo, ask pretty much anyone who knows me ..... but that doesn't necessarily make me female huh? ;)

¥

9 May 13, 2007 07:29

From the same page ;)
The all Knowing Wiki wrote:

This word derives from the Italian bimbo, a word of masculine gender that means (male) baby or very young (male) child (its feminine equivalent is bimba). Its first usage in English was for stupid men
An older comedy archetype of perhaps more direct resemblance to the bimbo is the dumb blonde

¥

10 May 13, 2007 10:07

You have to agree that if you are a bimbo then you are stupid and pliable. Now try acting pliable please. ;-)

11 May 13, 2007 15:55

Last time I acted pliable I nearly got arrested 8|

¥

12 May 13, 2007 17:31

I've been instructed by a certain blonde bimbo, to leap in and defend [his|her] sexuality.

If ¥åßßå was a cow, it'd not have udders, unlike the male character in Oop's new movie "Barnyard". ( I know that Hollywood isn't real life, nor do movie producers have even a grip on reality ... but FFS ... Bulls do NOT HAVE UDDERS!!!)

Form is loading...