Recent Topics

1 May 21, 2007 23:01    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

I'm customizing skinners_guide and I would like to add 3rd column to the left. Doing so implies that I will have to modify the content background image so the vertical lines fit with the new columns.

I would need advice about which software I should use to do simple image editing such as moving a gray vertical line to a very precise position (preferably downloadable software).

Thank you,
Olivier Langlois

3 May 22, 2007 16:53

Why customize *that* skin? It's UGLY and was made only to show people some examples of what they could do with the 'custom' skin.

4 May 29, 2007 00:49

Hi EdB,

I did not notice that it was ugly. To the opposite, I liked it because of its simplicity. I am curious. To your opinion, what are the really cool skins??

Greetings,
Olivier Langlois

5 May 29, 2007 15:01

What's good is a matter of taste, but skinners_guide is nothing more than 'custom' with a few examples of how you can customize stuff by editing the _main.php file. In other words we never imagined someone would like it but we included it to help people see what they could easily accomplish. Plus the notes in the file help with that.

Anyway if you like it that's cool - enjoy it! And best of luck on the image editing. I've never been very good at that stuff.

Form is loading...