Recent Topics

1 Oct 19, 2007 11:56    

I have kind of same problem with everything wich using : index.php?disp=profile or index.php?cat=54 or even index.php/c20/ if i change the way the blog render url's, so i always get this :

debug :

Une erreur inattendue est survenue!

Si cette erreur persiste, merci de la signaler à l'administrateur.

Retourner à la page d'accueil
Informations additionnelles à propos de cette erreur:
Output format [] not supported.

Both two B2evo 2.02 blog installation at one of my domain (using custom skin) suffer the same problem, still at the same hosting plan, on another domain name i have 2.02 working like a charm,(evopress skin) working category's and profile.

i'm still trying to understand if all this might not be a template problem??

2 Oct 19, 2007 05:31

I just noticed a similar problem after moving to 2.0.2 with the evopress skin.

When I click on a category link, I get

An Unexpected error has occured!

Additional information about this error:
Output format [] not supported.

When I switch to a different skin, the problem disappears. I would theorize that this is an evopress issue, or more accurately, an issue between the Categories widget and the evopress skin.

Where do I find the code for the Categories widget?

3 Oct 19, 2007 06:58

inc/widgets/widgets/coll_category_list.widget.php

4 Oct 19, 2007 08:55

I got one installation 2.02 working and using evopress skin, but i have the same problem using skin custom index.main.php, anyone have any idea on what to do ?

i really have to fix this..

5 Oct 19, 2007 10:13

buzzworkers & chashock : links to the blogs where this is happening would be useful ;)

¥

7 Oct 19, 2007 11:55

You definitely have something wrong with your custom skin, because when I switched it to the evopress skin all of the links worked as expected.

You might like to try re-downloading the install zip and uploading the whole of the skins folder again.

I'm going to split these posts off into there own thread as they appear to be a different problem.

¥

8 Oct 19, 2007 12:09

Yup i just found also that this is a skin problem, the thing is the custom skin i'm using is the one from the default installation..but i'll do some more research to find out, i 'll follow your advice, re-uploading the skin might do something

9 Oct 19, 2007 12:37

Looks like you've got it working ;)

¥

10 Oct 19, 2007 14:17

Yes indeeed :)) the folks at work where already stress !
my custom skin was a mix of the old custom 1.12 and 2.02
Thanks for your advice ! it's working perfect !

11 Oct 19, 2007 21:34

This blog is behind a firewall that I can't let you through to view. Sorry, but thanks for the help!

I hadn't made a single modification to the evopress skin, but I decided to take the suggestion and unpack that folder from the original 2.0.2 archive file, and amazingly enough, it fixed the problem. Our categories are once again working just like they should.

Thanks for the quick responses and suggestions!

12 Oct 20, 2007 11:54

Reinstalling the evocamp skin hasn't worked for me. There's definitely something wrong with it.

The same kind of links work fine using the evopress skin.

Form is loading...