Recent Topics

1 Oct 29, 2007 20:11    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi everyone! (Want to let you know that i am not english so.. sorry for typo)

I'm new the the b2evo blog community and i have a question about that program.

I want to know (if possible) if a user can post on my blog (i mean, an article, not a comment) and then i received an email or whatever to choose if i want that article to be posted on my blog or not.(kind of approval/deny article) How do i do that?

I've been searching for about 2hours now.. i've tried alot of user permission/group permission, the only thing i got was an instant post of article from any users (without my autorization) and.. i dont want that, since anyone can post anything.

Also, where do i turn off the fact that, each time a user post a comment and/or register on the website, i receive it by email? I dont want my mail box to be fully loaded of comments lol :P
Can you please help me out?

Thank you!

2 Oct 30, 2007 00:52

Have a look at backoffice -> Blog settings -> * choose a blog* -> Group permissions -> advanced. Here you allow your group ('bloggers' I presume) to post as draft and deprecated only. This way you have control what goes to the blog and what not.

You should experiment a little. I do not know if you get an email automatically if a blogger makes a post. A post that is 'draft' will be visible in the backoffice awaiting your ('admin') approval. You can also have a group 'priviledged bloggers' with more permissions.

Good luck

3 Oct 31, 2007 18:56

Thanks! It work now :)

Form is loading...