Recent Topics

1 Nov 08, 2007 23:30    

My b2evolution Version: 2.1.0.x

When setting the Regional >date format to ie "z W l F, d Y"

I get :

Please enter a valid issue date.

I'm also unable to post anything using this date format .

When I write a post then set the issue date using the calendar I get the following error :

Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in /home/inthehol/public_html/inc/_core/_param.funcs.php on line 618

Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home/inthehol/public_html/inc/_core/_param.funcs.php on line 634

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/inthehol/public_html/inc/_core/_param.funcs.php:618) in /home/inthehol/public_html/skins_adm/_html_header.inc.php on line 40

3 Nov 29, 2007 12:19

Hi hairball,

Please be patient. If this is a bug (and it looks like it is) it will be solved in the next version. If you're lucky.
By posting in this topic you are assured the Development team is reading it. B2evo doesn't come with more guarantees than that. But nobody likes these errors.

Good luck

5 Nov 29, 2007 12:55

hairball wrote:

Is there any way that I could add something so it shows as :

Day 331 of Week 48 Wednesday November, 28 2007

Please Hairball,

This is a question I m sure will be solved if you post it in the Support section. Do not mix topics in posts. Do post in the appropriate topic.

I am looking forward to a new post from you.

Good luck

6 Nov 29, 2007 13:13

Sorry for that its been its been the longest 12 hr night at work in awhile I'm about half asleep.

Form is loading...