Recent Topics

1 Nov 15, 2007 02:07    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Well lets see...I don't think I did something right. Seeing as, I'm the MAIN adminstrator for MY blog, and it won't allow me to post...it says something like: "Sorry you're a newcomer, you can be an admin when you're promoted..." here's the site: http://www.silverfourge.com

(I have no idea if that would help at all.)

Quick help would be greatly appreciated but...beggars can't be choosers.

2 Nov 15, 2007 02:16

Log in with username 'admin' and the password you received when you installed the blog.

Good luck

3 Nov 15, 2007 02:25

Ah, why thank you very much!

EDIT: There's just one problem...I used Fantastico De Luxe and it asked for like a username and password and I provided those. It didn't GIVE me a password.

4 Nov 15, 2007 10:50

Admin > users > your user : check that you're in the admin user group and your user level is 10

Admin > Blog settings > [blog] > group perms : check that you have permission to post

¥

5 Nov 15, 2007 11:00

This problem was solved in IRC. It turns out that Fantastico doesn't create the default admin but only the user that is was manually entered during Fantastico install.

6 Nov 15, 2007 11:01

Gotta love fantastico :roll:

¥

7 Nov 15, 2007 11:03

It must be great. Everybody talks about it on the forum. I hear a lot on IIS servers also. I'd love Fantastico on an IIS server.

8 Nov 16, 2007 01:41

Just wait until the devil realises that all he needs do is offer windows hosting with fantastico ;)

¥

Form is loading...