Recent Topics

1 Dec 16, 2007 04:55    

Not sure what the policy is on new members introducing themselves... but I thought I would say hello to everyone… hope you don’t mind.

I have been a webmaster for nearly 8 years now. I have come a long way, all self taught. I am no expert, but I did pioneer some original ideas now used by some popular sites. Some of my earlier websites... less than desirable, but others have flourished and when sold, I made some serious Doe Ra Me. yah

Now I am trying something new. This is my first experience with blog software and b2evo. I mostly spent the last few years with VBulletin. Now that is fun to hack away at. I am so far enjoying tweaking, hacking, and adding plugins to my new blog, soon to be released.

So, bear with me in my infancy with b2evo… and hopefully soon I’ll be able to contribute more helpful hints than tons of faqs.

Nice to meet you all! :D

LadyEase
(sig coming soon I guess)

2 Dec 16, 2007 05:31

hi and welcome to the forums. Hopefully, you wont _need_ to hang out here much - _need_ being the operative word. :)

3 Dec 16, 2007 05:32

Welcome to b2.
Sounds like you will be in your element with the blog and it sure beats mucking around with forums :)

Have fun and we look forward to a link to your handywork, maybe in that sig coming soon

5 Dec 16, 2007 17:53

You absolutely do NOT want to become a forum junkie. Trust me: it's not curable. But hey welcome aboard, and anything you can offer here is more than welcome.

Form is loading...