Recent Topics

1 Dec 22, 2007 15:16    

I would like to be able to pick one skin for the back office and force that choice on all users. My motivation for this request is that when I provide a screenshot I don't want the user to see something different from what they see OR tell them to pick my skin so the screen shot matches.

Will follow up if I learn deletion of an admin skin is enough to stop others from trying to select it.

2 lxsparks Jan 08, 2008 22:37

lxsparks

Yes that would be a very useful tool. I suppose if all the other Admin skin options were removed there would only be one choice to have which is a annoying if you had a several blogs set up with different user groups and wanted each group to use a different skin.

Although I can't think why you want to do that, but it's nice to have the option.

3 Feb 02, 2008 21:39

Okay so that was easy. Deleting a skin from the skins_adm folder will remove it from the selection menu on the user's user settings tab. I don't know what'll happen to a user who had, for example, 'legacy' selected if that skin is deleted.

My purpose here is that if I do a screen shot to show where in the back office someone needs to be for whatever reason they'll see exactly what the screen shot shows instead of something "similar but different".

Form is loading...