Recent Topics

1 Jan 18, 2008 22:08    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi for some reason, I can not access the posts page when logged in as admin. All other pages in the admin backoffice are fine.

Each time I try to access the posts page, I get
____
Bad Request!
The parameters of your request are invalid.

If you have obtained this error by clicking on a link INSIDE of this site, please report the bad link to the administrator.

Go back to home page

Additional information about this error:
Illegal value received for parameter «c»!
____

I searched the forum, there was a similiar issue twelve months ago post by tp Feb 2007. however I could not determine what the resolution was.

I have tried both IE and Opera browsers both produce the same result.

2 Jan 18, 2008 23:03

Yeah it's kinda hard to see what fixed it, but that old thread clearly indicates it's got something to do with the server config. Are you running on an IIS server?

OTOH that problem was centered on comments, but you are unable to access the back office completely - right? Like NONE of it? I see that you have a post with 3 comments in moderation and no published comments, so I'm trying to narrow down the issue a bit.

3 Jan 18, 2008 23:22

I can actually access all of the backoffice with the exception of the posts page. This is the only page which comes up with this error. I also have comments that need moderation, but I can not access them as they are in the posts. However, the problem had started prior to these comments awaiting moderation.

I will have to check with my web host company to determine what server config they are running.

regards

Cam

4 Jan 19, 2008 10:03

Hi EdB The server uses Apache

5 Jan 19, 2008 10:18

Total guess here: a file went bad on you. Easy to shotgun it out though. Download your version again, unzip it. On your server delete the inc/ and skins_adm/ folders, then upload the ones you just unzipped.

6 Jan 19, 2008 10:27

Thanks EdB, I will do that.

regards

Cam

7 Jan 25, 2008 13:10

Tried the update as you suggested, the error unfortunately still exists.

Any other thoughts?

regards

Form is loading...