Recent Topics

1 Jan 22, 2008 21:54    

Trying to install this on my 1.10 site, and while it seems to install and work fine, I can't change and save any settings. When I hit save I get the following:

An unexpected error has occured!

If this error persits, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:

MySQL error!

Table 'xxxxxx_b2evolution.T_items__prerendering' doesn't exist(Errno=1146)

Your query:
DELETE
FROM T_items__prerendering
WHERE 1=1

I didn't see this in any other thread, and there is a similar issue raised, but not answered on [url=http://b2evo.astonishme.co.uk/astonishme_digg_plugin#c784]Astonishme[/url]

2 Jan 23, 2008 14:27

You're using a version of the plugin that was made for b2evolution 2.3 or greater. If that's the only problem you're having, then you can comment out the part of the plugin that clears the cache. But, of course, upgrading your blog is the best thing to do.

3 Jan 23, 2008 14:48

What a coincidence! I was just playing with ministats and got two different errors depending on how I tried to call it. Plugin->call_by_code didn't like like ItemList in line 237, and more to the point calling it as a widget in the sidebar gave me something like "Table 'xxxxxx_b2evolution.T_items__prerendering' doesn't exist(Errno=1146)", although it was NOT the prerendering table. I believe it was T_items__item, but I simply pulled the widget and the plugin. I was playing with it on my live installation and have no time to work on it is why.

Form is loading...