Recent Topics

1 Jan 24, 2008 13:29    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I'm still getting to grips with the software and trying to learn what I can tweak and 'untweak' but as this is my first ever try with blogging I was wondering.

1. Am I supposed to have lists and lists of 'debug info' on my blog page, and if so will this go away when I publish the blog? (or at least not be visible to the audience)

2. Is there a way that I can put the blog within a frame of a web page? I would like to customise the skins so that the blog matches the rest of my website and as I have site navigation menus on my web pages I would like them to show up on the blog aswell.

But with so many scripts involved in the blog i'm afraid that i'll mess up the flow of scripting if I play around too much. A simpler way would seem to be to put the blog 'in' the page but I can't as yet work out how to do it. Can anyone tell me if this is possible?

Thanks

2 Jan 24, 2008 17:34

I think that means somewhere you have "debug" set to 1. One of the conf file perhaps? Sorry but I don't know which one off the top of my head.

Anyway no you should not be seeing lots of debug info in the back office OR out on your public side, thus I think you have debug turned on.

3 Jan 24, 2008 19:41

:) :)

Saved the day again, you deserve some sort of award Ed!!

Many, many thanks :D

Form is loading...