Recent Topics

1 Jan 28, 2008 07:41    

Greetings to everyone!

Im new here so please be patient and thank your for your time and interest.

My problem is that I was running without any problems AstonishMe's Democracy Poll plugin on version 2.3 I even had some votes in and everything.

When I upgraded to v2.4, it displayed my piechart for the votes i had but when i got to the TOOLS tab in the backoffice and then click on the D.P. tab it gives me the following:

Manage Polls

Fatal error: Call to undefined method: adminui->get_html_collection_list() in /homepages/1/d206060080/htdocs/plugins/democracy_plugin/_democracy.plugin.php on line 253

I tried removing D.P. from the widgets section, then unstalling the plugin and deleting the D.P. folder from the server and reinstalling everything but it still gives me the same problem.

I do understand that there is always a chance that this plugin might not work with newer versions of b2evo since it was designed for v1.8-1.10.

I thank you again for your time in reading and commenting.

3 Jan 28, 2008 23:34

Ouh yeah! Thank you very much! I'll try it right away! :D

Thanks again!

4 Feb 01, 2008 01:00

i'm running 2.4 and it works fine for me.

5 Feb 10, 2008 01:31

I just installed this and getting some code errors on my page.

Does anyone know if this plugin is still supported?
I notice the authors website has pending comments for a while now.

Any advise.

6 Feb 10, 2008 09:21

I'll give Danny a nudge when he wakes up ;)

¥

7 Feb 11, 2008 05:49

Yabba,

Awesome. Thank you.

It would be great if this was a poll that could be used as a post as well. Not just on the sidebar but as an actual post.

Is there a way of making this plugin work like that?

I created a Polls section on y site and want all posts in that section to be polls only.

Any suggestions?

Form is loading...