Recent Topics

1 Apr 04, 2008 04:31    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I want my title to be between H1 tags and my Tag Line between h2 tags

From the sample code out there, I can't seem to make this happen.

<?php
		// ------------------------- "Header" CONTAINER EMBEDDED HERE --------------------------
		// Display container and contents:
		skin_container( NT_('Header'), array(
				// The following params will be used as defaults for widgets included in this container:
				'block_start'       => '<h1>',
				'block_end'         => '<h1>',
				'block_title_start' => '<h2>',
				'block_title_end'   => '</h2>',
			) );
		// ----------------------------- END OF "Header" CONTAINER -----------------------------
	?>

can someone suggest what to put inside the container params?

is there a way to hard code the title and tag name:

$blog.title();
$blog.tagline();

type of thing?

2 Apr 04, 2008 04:42

<?php
// ----------------------- Blog Title Widget called here -----------------------
skin_widget( array(
		'widget' => 'coll_title',
		'block_start'       => '',
		'block_end'         => '',
		'block_title_start' => '<h1>',
		'block_title_end'   => '</h1>',
	) );
// ------------------------- End of Blog Title Widget --------------------------

// ---------------------- Blog Tagline Widget called here ----------------------
skin_widget( array(
		'widget' => 'coll_tagline',
		'block_start'       => '<h2>',
		'block_end'         => '</h2>',
		'block_title_start' => '<h1>',
		'block_title_end'   => '</h1>',
	) );
// ------------------------ End of Blog Tagline Widget -------------------------
?>

So ... uh ... when you gonna come up with a *good* question ;)

hmmm... actually I'd have to test that code to make sure, but I'm pretty sure, even though it looks like the tagline would end up in H1 tags that it actually ends up in H2 tags. Easy way to test what's up and down would be something like making block_start and block_title_start be [[<h2 class="block_start">]] and of course a different class for the other one. That way you could view source to see exactly which param is preceding and following the actual tagline. But I'm pretty sure that works as-is even if it looks goofy.

3 Apr 04, 2008 05:07

Thanks Mate!

This is how it's supposed to be:

<?php
			 		// ------------------------- "Header" CONTAINER EMBEDDED HERE --------------------------
		// Display container and contents:

// ----------------------- Blog Title Widget called here -----------------------
skin_widget( array(
        'widget' = > 'coll_title',
        'block_start'       = > '',
        'block_end'         = > '',
        'block_title_start' = > '<h1>',
        'block_title_end'   = > '</h1>',
    ) );
// ------------------------- End of Blog Title Widget --------------------------

// ---------------------- Blog Tagline Widget called here ----------------------
skin_widget( array(
        'widget' = > 'coll_tagline',
        'block_start'       = > '<h2>',
        'block_end'         = > '</h2>',
        'block_title_start' = > '',
        'block_title_end'   = > '',
    ) );
// ------------------------ End of Blog Tagline Widget -------------------------
// ----------------------------- END OF "Header" CONTAINER -----------------------------
?>

4 Apr 04, 2008 05:11

Cool. After looking at it I kinda thought the extra H1 tags were leftovers from copy/pasting and experimenting that never got removed.

Form is loading...