Recent Topics

1 Apr 18, 2008 08:44    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

On the users admin page under the actions column I get an error about some evaled code

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/python/public_html/inc/_core/ui/results/_results.class.php(1172) : eval()'d code on line 1

I also get a similar error in the stats in the referrer column on the Search B-hits, Referred B-hits, Direct B-hits pages.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '!', expecting ',' or ';' in /home/python/public_html/inc/_core/ui/results/_results.class.php(1172) : eval()'d code on line 1

Any idea what this might be?

2 Apr 18, 2008 15:26

Have you recently upgraded? If so I'd grab a fresh copy of the zip ( use a different mirror ) and re-upload the whole of the inc folder again

¥

3 Apr 22, 2008 16:42

Yah, I upgraded recently but I deleted the respective folders before uploading. I didn't upload overtop the existing installation. I'll try re-uploading the inc folder and see how it goes.

4 Apr 22, 2008 16:45

¥åßßå wrote:

grab a fresh copy of the zip

If there is a corrupted file somewhere on your server it might have come from the copy you have on your computer yah? So grab a fresh copy and upload it instead of just re-uploading what you already have.

Form is loading...