Recent Topics

1 May 10, 2008 20:19    

in the back office there is a list of all the users, both in a box called assignees and authors. I never will see a use for that so i would like to know how to get rid of it. This is because i'm having users sign up for my blog and become members but don't do anything except post comments. Going with the method that i currently have within a month i will have over 100 members and so on, which will be very cumbersome for the back office to display those all the time. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated

~mochababy

2 May 11, 2008 02:44

Find inc/items/views/_item_list_sidebar.view.php and edit out a big chunk of it. Which big chunk you might ask? Why - the chunk that makes the authors block of course, which begins at line 179 and ends at line 200 and begins with something like this:

/*
		 * Authors:
		 * TODO: allow multiple selection
		 */

I think. I don't really know. Actually I don't even think. I just make stuff up as I go along. But it sounds good yah?

3 May 11, 2008 19:29

EdB wrote:

Find inc/items/views/_item_list_sidebar.view.php and edit out a big chunk of it. Which big chunk you might ask? Why - the chunk that makes the authors block of course, which begins at line 179 and ends at line 200 and begins with something like this:

/*
		 * Authors:
		 * TODO: allow multiple selection
		 */

I think. I don't really know. Actually I don't even think. I just make stuff up as I go along. But it sounds good yah?

I will try that but EdB you are too funny!

Form is loading...