Recent Topics

1 May 22, 2008 05:48    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I was wondering if there is a way to change this skin and make it with two sidebars (both on the right, possibly under then picture)

Also, is there a way to make the Blog title with a bigger font...?

http://www.lovesensualitydevotion.org/MyBlog

Thanks,

Emilio.

2 May 22, 2008 09:36

lovesensualitydevotion wrote:

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I was wondering if there is a way to change this skin and make it with two sidebars (both on the right, possibly under then picture)

Also, is there a way to make the Blog title with a bigger font...?

http://www.lovesensualitydevotion.org/MyBlog

Thanks,

Emilio.

There you go:

[url=http://forums.b2evolution.net//viewtopic.php?p=75631#75631]dark_contrast skin 2sidebar[/url]

for the fonts:
wander through style.css around line 516

div.widget_core_coll_title a {	
font-family: "Forte", Trebuchet MS;
	text-align: center;
	padding-top: 10px;
}

change to :

div.widget_core_coll_title a {	
font-family: "Forte", Trebuchet MS;
	text-align: center;
	padding-top: 10px;
font-size: 3em;
}

type 3em, 5em ,25pt, or whatever size you like

3 May 22, 2008 17:23

Thank you very much for the help...

One last thing.

Is there any chance I can keep that city picture on the top right corner in the skin with the 2nd sidebar...?

Thanks.

4 May 22, 2008 17:42

Thank you very much for the help...

One last thing.

Is there any chance I can keep that city picture on the top right corner in the skin with the 2nd sidebar...?

Thanks.

no worries, you are welcome. but i couldn't get what you mean once again (: what do you mean can you keep the city picture on the top right corner? its already at right and nearly at top

5 May 22, 2008 17:49

:D

My bad...

See, I uploaded the skin with the 2nd sidebar but there is no picture (which I was expecting from the preview)...

In the original skin, you have the city picture.

In the modified skin with the 2nd sidebar, there is NO city picture... :lol:

And I really would like to keep the picture in the modified skin with the 2nd sidebar... :-)

Emilio.

6 May 22, 2008 18:13

:D

My bad...

See, I uploaded the skin with the 2nd sidebar but there is no picture (which I was expecting from the preview)...

In the original skin, you have the city picture.

In the modified skin with the 2nd sidebar, there is NO city picture... :lol:

And I really would like to keep the picture in the modified skin with the 2nd sidebar... :-)

Emilio.

hehe i see, they are 2 seperate background images, you can switch between them changing between bg1.png and b2.png, if you want to use them both you have to merge them with an image editor, it aint hard, good luck with it , cheers

7 May 22, 2008 18:20

Aaaahhh,

gotcha....

Thanks for everything...

Oh, BTW, just so that you know I tried to make the change for the font size BUT if I add the { sign it puts the content on the right all the way to the left.

Instead, if I don't add the { sign but only the font-size code, it works like a charm...

Thought I'd let you know...

Emilio.

8 May 22, 2008 18:38

Can I ask you one more thing...?

Why the calendar and the rest (my pics and content) are NOT aligned...?

Thanks.

9 May 22, 2008 18:49

The calendar is centered by default in evo, add this to your stylesheet

table.bCalendarTable {
margin:0 0 1em 0;
}

¥

10 May 22, 2008 18:52

take ¥åßßå's respond at first place when you have to choose ; he had responded before me while i was writing this post.. anyhow it was sth like that:

sorry but that { thing, it was a typo i ve typed it double by mistake, one was enough, lol..

and btw, what do you mean aligned, it 's aligned already your pictures are not (:..

but if you would like to calendar to align left just like your pictures, you have to change the width of it as it covers the whole div and have no space to move.. so; either center align your images, or open your style.css and insert

.widget_plugin_evo_Calr {
width: 100px;
}

this is approximate set the width accordingly to your want..

btw no offense, i dont get bothered helping you, as you can see, but as far as i think other people may get uncomfortable with so specific and tiny requests, so instead; please try to work it out on your own, or make a list of your request and post them once later on (: hope you didnt get this wrong..no worries, cheers

11 May 22, 2008 19:14

Thank you all for your answers...

I understand that each tiny request might bother a few members.

Trust me though when I say that I always try on my own first before asking any help but, with specific skins, I end up coming here as every change I make, changes the skin in a way that it's not the way I intended or completely screws it up.

So, again, thank you all for your help.

I will try to figure out where to add that little piece of code for aligning the calendar although I have no idea. (Sorry, coding is not my "skill"...)

12 May 22, 2008 19:26

no worries, just list em and spit em out at once (: someone will gather them around

13 May 22, 2008 20:01

Sorry to bother anyone again BUT I really can't find out where I need to put that "piece of code" in the stylesheet.

Anytime I make a change, one widget goes one way and the rest go the other way...

Aaaargh... LOL

14 May 22, 2008 20:18

Sorry to bother anyone again BUT I really can't find out where I need to put that "piece of code" in the stylesheet.

Anytime I make a change, one widget goes one way and the rest go the other way...

Aaaargh... LOL

put it anywhere in the style.css file, at the end line of the css file may be does not matter, try ¥åßßå's suggestion first, if it doesn't do good, try adding mine, mine was based upon try and see

15 May 01, 2011 22:25

amazing! that's kind of you to help someone have a unique skin.

Form is loading...