Recent Topics

1 Jun 16, 2008 19:01    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

On the Posts/Comments page, under expert (simple doesn't seem to work anymore with the newest version?) I can't get the little boxes under the smiley icons to do anything. I can drag the smileys on, but the b. str. em, img, YouTube, etc. buttons do nothing. Img will will pop up the box asking for an url and names, you tube will ask for the id #, but nothing comes into the main message box.

I added the youtube plugin, and that works (searches, thumbnails, etc) but doesn't add anything to the main post either. I can see how do do these things manually, but would like to use as much button-pushing and as little manually coding as possible. What am I missing? I upgraded after looking around here and seeing I'd gotten 1.10-something just a few days ago with my first installation, but that didn't help.

thanks,

Brian

2 Jun 16, 2008 20:58

Welcome to the forums!

Make sure Javascript is enabled in your browser.
If you are using Firefox, restart it.

3 Jun 17, 2008 01:10

sam2kb wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Make sure Javascript is enabled in your browser.
If you are using Firefox, restart it.

Thanks, and thanks... Javascript is enabled in Firefox, and restarting didn't help... however, taking a cue, it did work in explorer so you're on to something. Is there a specific plugin or other setting I should look for? Maybe the big firefox update tomorrow will fix it.

Thanks,

Brian

4 Jun 21, 2008 01:27

Same here.. I'm on Firefox 2.0.0.14 & javascript is enabled but i have to hand code.. kind of a pain.

Form is loading...