Recent Topics

1 Jul 01, 2008 09:17    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.x

I would like to see a browser detection plugin. It shows the users OS and browser when they post a comment in your blog post.

Here is how it works in Wordpress, i hope its easy to put it in B2Evolution.

http://priyadi.net/archives/2005/03/29/wordpress-browser-detection-plugin

2 Jul 01, 2008 17:50

All that lacks is telling me that my ip is 80.192.165.147 .... without trying to sound like I'm putting it down, I've never understood why webmasters thought it was cool to tell me what OS I run or what browser I use. Windows reminds me daily what OS I'm running ( ubuntu has no need to remind me it's running ;) ), and their own websites remind me that I'm running FF with no cookies, no flash, js disabled, etc

¥

3 Jul 01, 2008 21:27

¥åßßå wrote:

All that lacks is telling me that my ip is 80.192.165.147 .... without trying to sound like I'm putting it down, I've never understood why webmasters thought it was cool to tell me what OS I run or what browser I use. Windows reminds me daily what OS I'm running ( ubuntu has no need to remind me it's running ;) ), and their own websites remind me that I'm running FF with no cookies, no flash, js disabled, etc

¥

It's not for the user that posts the comment that should know what os he is running, its for the owner of the blog and the visitors.

Thats the idea for me anyway

Form is loading...