Recent Topics

1 Jul 15, 2008 22:17    

hi
i am using b2evolution from last 15 day and i liked the features in it. the learning curve is very steep but once if u know the features you will enjoy.

i have few questions

1. how can i add new page for site information (information page) and plz let me know the use of page list. i do not see any page even after installing widget ( may be i do not have pages)

2. can we add different widget for different page in the same blog

3. can we use gallery2 plugin without gallery2 installed. (basically to post more than one image in a given post)

i know my questions are really juvenile but i am not finding answer for those

thank you

2 Jul 16, 2008 01:13

Make a post with the title "Site Information" and write up all kinds of information about the site. For example "You need a browser to see this site". Now notice the little dropdown selector box up near your title field. Select "page" from the menu. Save your post. Visit your blog.

The container that you put the page list widget in will now show the 'post as page' that you just wrote. Hooray for posts that are intended to be pages and not be part of the posts loop but should be linked in a sidebar or other menu-type list!

3 Jul 16, 2008 01:30

you are making me feel really bad. i am using this software from 15 days and still i have not noticed that.
thank you very much

can u plz let me know about gallery2 and can we make pages look different

Form is loading...