Recent Topics

1 Jul 16, 2008 23:59    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi there,

I am evaluting an installation of b2Evolution v.2.4.2 to see if we can use it in our organization.

One of our requirements is that we need to use LDAP Authentication for the login and user creation.

I have tried the LDAP plugin, but am having troubles getting it to work and it is not very well documented.

I need to use a 2 step LDAP Authentication, first binding then looking up the user's login credentials.

Does anyone have experience in getting LDAP authentication to work in this way? Is there an explanation of how the configuration works?

Thanks,

Jeff

2 Jul 17, 2008 17:57

Just wondering if there is a good description somewhere describing how to configure with the LDAP plugin.

I have been able to get LDAP to work with Wordpress MU, but I like the functionality of b2Evolution better. But it's an absolute requirement that the blogging software we use can authenticate with LDAP.

3 Jul 17, 2008 18:24

Hi Jephperror,

The person who knows most about ldap is blueyed, if you do a search for "ldap" author "blueyed" then you *might* find some useful information ..... with a tad of luck.

If/when I see him in irc ( [url=irc://irc.freenode.net#B2evolution]irc.freeenode.net#b2evolution[/url] ) I'll point him at this thread ... or you could send him a pm ... pretty sure he reads his pm's

¥

Form is loading...