Recent Topics

1 Aug 17, 2008 10:02    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I want to edit the _main.php / main.tpl.php file, but I don't see it anywhere. Has it been renamed again?

2 Aug 17, 2008 10:10

What version of b2evolution are you running?

The thing is there is now and never has been a *.tpl.* file in b2evolution, and _main.php as a file name has had multiple purposes over time.

Got link?

4 Aug 17, 2008 11:02

Ah okay. That article sucks. I suppose I should edit it, but ... yeah ... I'm not a fan of wikis. Anyway as you've probably noticed, there ain't no such file in 2.* releases. Dig this: look in the folder /skins/yourskin/ and see the names of the files. There you will find probably a file called index.main.php - THAT would be the primary driver for how your skin builds your web. Other skins will have page.main.php and posts.main.php and single.main.php files. THOSE would be the primary driver for the different types of pages that might be displayed. Like: posts that are categorized as a "page", multipost pages, and single post pages (respectively).

hmmm... typing in the dark isn't as easy as it should be. It's the non-letters that mess me up. I suppose I could turn a light on, but then how would I know it is night time out there?

Form is loading...