Recent Topics

2 Sep 04, 2008 21:22

in both ie and firefox, there is the tiniest discrepancy where the top of the menu doesn't quite meet the top of the sidebar (ie. the menu doesn't stretch across the whole header). i don't know what browser you took the screenshot in though, because it isn't there.

like i said, tiny thing that no one will probably care about, but i'm anal about that sort of thing, and i'd spend all day trying to figure out what did that.

4 Sep 05, 2008 01:58

As I said, this is a very minor detail. I'm on Firefox 3 with windows xp sp2 (at work).

http://www.bhphp.com/media/blogs/fool/crystal_glass2.png

People may say I'm being picky, and that may be, but really, I did specify that it's something that would bother me. I didn't say it will bother everyone.

:p

(Obviously since it apparently isn't everywhere that the issue occurs)

5 Sep 05, 2008 02:07

i get the same view as brandonh does.. with winxp ff3 ie6 opera 9.5 and google chrome : P all same result.. just to approve

6 Sep 05, 2008 02:47

Hi brabdonh,

Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciated.
Testing in Opera reveals the same hickup but only a one pixel shift.

As you can see I styled the top_menu to be at the same height as the bSideBar. I'm using FF3.0 on Ubuntu Linux though, so I might miss some issues with other setups.
You correct the problem in /skins/crystel_glass/style.css from line 139:

div.top_menu {
	height: 20px;
	margin-left: 17px;
	width: 726px;
}

That's a change of width from 90% to 726px

Good luck

8 Sep 23, 2008 07:47

This topic caught my eye a few days after it was created and I magically searched for Crystal Glass to see how it was doing,

I'm impressed that Afwas liked liked Crystal Glass so much as to convert it - because of this I've recreated it from Scratch for the community, it looks much cleaner and has a Photoshop .PSD file so you can edit the title-image,

[url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=16744]CRYSTAL GLASS II[/url]

Form is loading...