Recent Topics

1 Sep 06, 2008 09:47    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

I have to add a code to my blog's code but have no idea where is it. :oops: :oops:

edited to add:

I joined a site and they have to verify I'm in the owner of my blog. I have to add a code with a script they gave me to my blog's code. I'm new at this, I have no idea which code is it. Can someone help me :) :oops: :-/

2 Sep 06, 2008 14:14

Depends on what version of b2evolution you are using. There is a known bug in this software that sometimes makes it say 1.10 when you pick 2.4 is what I mean.

In 1.10 I sort of forget, but it'll be something like _main.php file in your /skins/yourskin/ folder. In 2.4 it'll be ... a bit complicated. Probably main.index.php but maybe posts.main.php or possibly sidebar.inc.php in your /skins/yourskin/ folder.

3 Sep 06, 2008 14:39

MoonGlow wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

I have to add a code to my blog's code but have no idea where is it. :oops: :oops:

edited to add:

I joined a site and they have to verify I'm in the owner of my blog. I have to add a code with a script they gave me to my blog's code. I'm new at this, I have no idea which code is it. Can someone help me :) :oops: :-/

depends where they want you to add the code.. copy the _html.header.inc.php (or html footer as well) to your ../skins/yourskin folder and insert the code would be the best suggestion of mine without further detail

4 Sep 07, 2008 23:58

Thanks!! It finally worked!! After days of trying :D :D

Form is loading...