Recent Topics

1 Sep 14, 2008 13:20    

Hi all,

I have install the gallery2 plugin and it work quite fine. The only thing I'm trying to figure out is the link from b2evolution to Gallery2. I have to manually type the link to access the gallery, no link shown at b2evolution interface.

Is there some option that I have left out or I have to edit myself?

Thanks.

Max.

2 Sep 15, 2008 04:43

maxchock,

Currently there isn't a link that is added automatically to b2evolution.

You can add one easily by using the free HTML widget and putting the html for the link in there.

My site has this html in a freehtml widget in the Menu to link to my gallery:

<li><a href="/gallery2/">Photos</a></li>

3 Sep 17, 2008 07:12

IanLewis wrote:

maxchock,

Currently there isn't a link that is added automatically to b2evolution.

You can add one easily by using the free HTML widget and putting the html for the link in there.

My site has this html in a freehtml widget in the Menu to link to my gallery:

<li><a href="/gallery2/">Photos</a></li>

Hi Lewis,

THanks for your reply,

So sorry to say i'm a newbie in b2evolution, may i know which file to edit to get into the menu?

THanks.

4 Sep 17, 2008 08:15

admin > blog settings > [blog name] > widgets > click "add new widget" on the container of your choice ( probably sidebar ) > pick "Free HTML" widget ... step back and stare in awe at the potential you've just discovered :D

¥

5 Sep 17, 2008 12:45

¥åßßå wrote:

admin > blog settings > [blog name] > widgets > click "add new widget" on the container of your choice ( probably sidebar ) > pick "Free HTML" widget ... step back and stare in awe at the potential you've just discovered :D

¥

but this is for setting up individual userblog right?

6 Sep 18, 2008 03:41

maxchock wrote:

but this is for setting up individual userblog right?

Yes. There isn't really a good way to set it across all blogs if that's what you are looking for. Every blog has it's own widgets, and it's own skin etc, etc. so it's pretty much impossible to put somethnig on all blogs in a general way. You'll need to do it for every blog.

If that's a real pain for you, you can try to use the widgets plugin,

http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=14949

Form is loading...