Recent Topics

1 Sep 14, 2008 19:32    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Does anyone know of any Holiday or seasonal type of skins?

Looking for things more related to, Christmas, Halloween, New years etc... With a 3 column availability.

Trying this post again as the last one got reported as spam :(

thanks,
Liz

2 Sep 15, 2008 23:29

snizard99 wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Does anyone know of any Holiday or seasonal type of skins?

Looking for things more related to, Christmas, Halloween, New years etc... With a 3 column availability.

Trying this post again as the last one got reported as spam :(

thanks,
Liz

Hmm... that reminds me... i was once making a 'switchable' 4 seasons skin, - you know summer, fall etc- -it's not that related but just reminded- but it is on hold as i got stuck with the lack of high quality resources -images- and it didnt look that great as i ve imagened so i gave up.. but i might continue if it sounds interesting..

regarding your requests, IMO it is not wise to make a 'detailed' skin for a temporary period... maybe the christmas -it may be very important to you but that important to me you d understand (:-

so changing a few graphics would already make it look like christmas and haloween or valentines day etc etc..like you know, putting a christmas hat on your logo, putting redish background images , a few stars and orniments oh ofc and some snow..etc there you go a chrstmas page : p.. btw whats the most recent upcoming special day ?

Form is loading...