Recent Topics

1 Sep 18, 2008 08:38    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi

I installed the Sorted blog list widget, and when i deleted the Public blog list, i think it was called, i got an error...

_Illegal value received for parameter «wi_ID»!_

2 Sep 18, 2008 18:33

[offtopic]Afwas will never forgive you for uninstalling one of his plugins :|[/offtopic]

Is that the only widget you get an error when uninstalling? What evo version do your run? Do you prefer lager or bitter? ... seriously, this knowledge helps ;)

¥

3 Sep 20, 2008 13:29

Well, i'm the stupid one, if i don't know a thing, i do what i've bin told, lol

Well, it's the new 2.4.2, and it's a clean install, where i just wanted to have control over det sort order of the bloglist :)

So i just did as instructed, and i got the error, and then the error told me to annoy someone in here about it ;)

4 Sep 20, 2008 19:54

Boblebad wrote:

Well, i'm the stupid one, if i don't know a thing, i do what i've bin told, lol

Well, it's the new 2.4.2, and it's a clean install, where i just wanted to have control over det sort order of the bloglist :)

So i just did as instructed, and i got the error, and then the error told me to annoy someone in here about it ;)

Woops, there's 2.4.5, heck of a speed, well, now i just got som other error at the moment...

5 Sep 25, 2008 22:28

have you tried deleting your cache?
i was logged in when i upgraded and it caused some interesting errors.

i deleted my browser cache. then tried deleting, and adding in the plugin again. after a few times, this seemed to get it.

Form is loading...