Recent Topics

1 Sep 19, 2008 18:54    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2

All of a sudden I see this when I try to go to my blog online. I haven't changed anything and I cannot figure out what to do about it . . .

Can anyone help me? :(

2 Sep 19, 2008 18:56

Any chance of a link to your blog?

¥

5 Sep 19, 2008 20:18

But how do I get to the blog settings now?

7 Sep 19, 2008 20:29

OK I just saw that link at the begining of your message and fixed the theme, I don't know why it got screwed up because I never changed it myself. But now it comes up for the main blog sayign there is nothing to display and there is nothing on the right hand column any more, nor is there the customized header I made . .. I wonder what is going on?

8 Sep 19, 2008 21:29

eted wrote:

OK I just saw that link at the begining of your message and fixed the theme, I don't know why it got screwed up because I never changed it myself. But now it comes up for the main blog sayign there is nothing to display and there is nothing on the right hand column any more, nor is there the customized header I made . .. I wonder what is going on?

i dont quite have much idea atm, but it's a newly blog i presume, so make a brand new install, everything would turn out well ;)

9 Sep 19, 2008 22:52

No it's not new or I would just start all over, this just happened and I don't know why . . . .

10 Sep 19, 2008 23:28

Also when I log out of the admin side I can't see the blog anymore online . . .

11 Sep 19, 2008 23:46

i would like to help you further, but when you claim that it happened suddenly when you did nothing; and you dont have much clue about it, it's hard to offer suggestions..

oh and btw, dont you have a recent backup ?..If you don't; (IMO) actually you deserve to be left with no help, i mean why would anyone bother to spend time to find you a solution if you didnt bother to have a backup of your files and sql which takes seconds or one-two minutes to have..

to whomever reads this post and doesnt have scheduled backups, please do backup daily!

12 Sep 22, 2008 21:34

All of the programs on my server are backed up but I have never had the need to use one and I am not sure how to make it happen.

I literally went to my blog homepage to write a new blog after several weeks of not posting and i got the error which I described at the beginning of this thread. I have no idea what happened and it is still screwed up, I cannot log in very easily unless I use the links that were provided here, thanks for that, and the entire right hand column is blank.

13 Sep 22, 2008 21:36

My last blog post was in July and everything was working fine then.

14 Sep 22, 2008 21:41

I know I couldn't keep up with the mountains of spam so there are thousands of comments waiting to be approved or deleted, could that have anything to do with it?

15 Sep 22, 2008 22:17

eted wrote:

All of the programs on my server are backed up but I have never had the need to use one and I am not sure how to make it happen.

I literally went to my blog homepage to write a new blog after several weeks of not posting and i got the error which I described at the beginning of this thread. I have no idea what happened and it is still screwed up, I cannot log in very easily unless I use the links that were provided here, thanks for that, and the entire right hand column is blank.

than just use the latest backup to recover your blog.. (you ve backup of both your ftp files and ur sql right..)

it's very simple.. upload all the files that were in your root, and create a new sql db and import the old one that's it shortly.

Form is loading...