Recent Topics

1 Sep 20, 2008 01:15    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I downloaded the ancient skin zip file, extracted it and uploaded it to my skins folder on my isp server. I went to the blog skin settings and selected install new skin - it allowed me to pick the ancient skin, and then it showed up in the selection grid - there is a box for the ancient skin just like the others loaded on installation....except there is no preview and when select it I get the following errors.

Additional information about this error:
The skin [ancient_years] set for blog [STK] does not exist. It must be properly set in the blog properties or properly overriden in a stub file.
b2evolution error: The skin [ancient_years] set for blog [STK] does not exist. It must be properly set in the blog properties or properly overriden in a stub file. in D:\Inetpub\saragrace\blogs\inc\_blog_main.inc.php at line 431 / REQUEST_URI: - / HTTP_REFERER: http://saragrace.net/blogs/admin.php?ctrl=coll_settings&tab=skin&blog=4

Can you give me guidance? Thanks in advance

Dilly Dally
8|

2 Sep 20, 2008 01:50

i believe you had %99.99 double extracted it and so the files are not in the appropriate place..

(this time it's 99.9999999 believe me :P)-crosses fingers-

which i mean like you have your files in .../skins/ancient_years/ancient_years/stle.css etc..

where it should be : .../skins/ancient_years/style.css

please check that

3 Sep 20, 2008 18:12

You were 100% right! Thanks!
Dilly Dally

4 Sep 20, 2008 18:30

dillydally wrote:

You were 100% right! Thanks!
Dilly Dally

not at all, yer welcome..

oh that [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=16642]reminds[/url] me..

Afwas wrote:

This problem is heading towards the 0.01% tilqicom didn't mention:
tilqicom wrote:

probably (%99.99) you have your skin files (index.main.php style.css etc) in a sub folder.. (like .../skins/pixelgreen/pixelgreen/index.main.php) .. please check if you have your files under /skins/pixelgreen only

:p

now that made it %50 statistically .. now i need another 99 this kind of problem to support my assertion :)

Form is loading...