Recent Topics

1 Sep 21, 2008 03:08    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

I had the update installed, but it messed up everything. I wanted to save all my entries and then do a brand new install of b2. What file(s) contain my entrys so I may be able to save them and then re-enter them? Thank you.

2 Sep 21, 2008 17:09

None. All your posts and comments (and about a zillion million billion settings) are all stored in your database. The only info stored in a file is your database connection info, stored in conf/_basic_config.php ... plus your $baseurl value and the email address that initially was assigned as your 'admin' account email address.

Oh and welcome to the forums!

3 Sep 21, 2008 22:07

I found the files under the backupsql. I can copy them and re-post them with the dates also. I appreciate the help. I don't understand why it crashed when I updated the new version, but I am now able to re-do them and understand the millions of files and lines you are speaking of. b2Evolution is a fantastic piece of software, and I thank you and the creators for it. I wouldn't use any other blog simply because of the ease of use and versatility. I think of myself as a decent user with understanding of files and all, but losing all your posts was something I couldn't fathom. I will now clear out everything and install the latest version and continue on. Thanks again EdB.

Form is loading...